- At Came to Pass Residential Treatment Center, our team believes in a philosophy and approach with the following elements:
- We believe in doing recovery together within a supportive, community oriented environment.
- We believe in providing ordered and accessible care to young male adults whom have the desire to overcome alcohol and drug addiction.
- We believe that every person seeking a clean and sober life should be given the opportunity & support to achieve this goal.
- We offer self-nurturing, balanced experiences and activities through which healthy addictions replace unhealthy ones.
- We believe services should be individualized, therapeutic, creative, and innovative.
- We believe our work should focus on providing skills that are not only practical and useful to getting sober, but promote individual well-being and increase self-esteem.
- We believe that a thriving life free of addictive behaviors is supported by healthy relationships with friends and family.
- We believe that getting sober; having a fulfilling life & achieving dreams is a reality.
The program is simple, but our clients are not. We understand that each individual’s life is going to be different when they leave. At Came to Pass we will help create a vision and establish a formula for a life of balance that is transferable after our client’s stay.